High Power Standard Platform for Laser Application
PBF introduces the new standard in industrial power supplies. The PBF High Power Standard Platform is a compact and cost effective, designed platform. Especially for the dynamic behaviour in power systems. Easy to adapt to customer requirements.
Compact, scalable design
Custom adaptation on request
LAPS – product range
- Power level: 2 – 20 kW, for a single unit, scalable up to 160kW
- Baseplate cooled, Fan option for 2 kW
- Output voltage adjustment range: 5 – 52 VDC
- Parallel operation with active current sharing for increase of power levels (up to 160 kW) or have redundancy for critical processes
- Voltage and/or current controllable
- Current capability up to 2500 A
- Pulse load capability: 0 Hz to 200 kHz
- Interfaces for monitoring and control
- Universal mains: 1 Phase: 90 – 264 VAC, 3 Phase: 180 – 530 VAC
- SEMI F47, UL/CSA safety approvals
LASY18A-12C – product range
- The LASY18A-12C is a compact and cost effective Laser Power System especially designed for the dynamic behaviour in Laser Systems.
- The PBF LASY provides up to 10.8 kW electrical power.
- The complete solution can drive up to 12 laser diode strings for 3000 W optical power.
- The water cooled system can be directly connected to the word wide 3 phase mains net, and can drive directly almost any laser diode.
- With e.g. 2 laser diodes of 190 W in series, it is possible to drive 24 laser diodes 0 - 50 V.
- The LASY18A-12C is modular system and can be configured from 1 to 12 channels.
- It is a cost effective solution for laser systems in the range of 500 W to 3000 W optical power.
- The fail-safe interlock system is compatible with the required emergency systems and guaranties operator safety.